Hello my lovelies! I'm finally back on my DIY tutorials! yaaaaay! :D
Omgee, it's been awhile I've never done a DIY since last year and now more ideas flowing and I've more DIYs for you girls! :)
So for today, I'm gonna teach you how to make your own DIY Knuckle Ring which is inspired by branded fashion stores like Forever 21 & Topshop! Knuckle ring is a fashion accessory trend for summer 2013! This tutorial is really quick and easy & totally inexpensive with less than RM15! (if you've the materials at home :P)
Let's start from the basic - simple single knuckle ring ❤
Let's get started!
What you will need for this DIY:
- Any Gold, Silver and Bronze Wire
- 3 in 1 piler
- Mascara wand (you will know why I need it soon!)
FYI, All items I got are from Daiso! (except the mascara lol)
It's pretty much easy with just 5 simple steps and every step I've stated on each picture, so yeah. Enjoy!
Here's a gif of the way I twist the loops, be careful the sharp ends!
This two loops reminds me of Monkey King ( Sun Wu Kong) haha! He's mini crown :P
Here's a gif of how the ring looks like without my finger, 2 loops should be attach opposite each other. :)
Here's a few designs that I've created and steps will be written below on each picture :D
# 1 Double Knuckle Ring
It's pretty much the same like the single knuckle ring steps but before cutting the wire, tied another loop (total is 2 loops) on the mascara wand and other steps are pretty much the same , if you get my logic. :)
#2 Chervon Knuckle RingThis is my favourite design of all knuckle rings! Pretty cool huh?
There's 2 ways to do it;
- You can do 2 single knuckle rings individually and finally, just bend the wire downwards into a chervon shape and that's it!
- Another step was, you can do double knuckle ring and just end it by bending the wire downwards! I think 2nd step is pretty much easier but, it's totally up to you! :)
#3 Bear Knuckle Ring
This ring has 2 bear ears on the sides, isn't cute?!
Steps to do it;
- Do the same way as double knuckle ring - 2 loops on mascara wand to fit on your finger and it's better that the wire must be shorter than the double ring as we want to achieve that bear ears loop! If it's too long, just snip some on the edges.
- Finally, just twist the loops on both sides and that's it!
Hope you like my quick and easy DIY tutorial and I will be back with another DIY tutorial!
Comment down below if you like this DIY tutorial! ❤
If you've tried this DIY, do tag me on instagram (@angelineng92) or my facebook page and I would love it to see your masterpiece! :D