Hello lovelies! It's time for monthly favourites!! ♥ ♥
Just a quickie post before I doze off!!
- Hello Kitty Power Bank - Been using this adorably compact power bank that has been on my bag ever since I've purchased this cutie! I brought it from Swaggy Cases. They sell nice iPhones and Samsung smartphone cases :D
- Wild Ferns Kiwi Fruit Silky Smooth Body Lotion - This is my current favourite lotion so far which uniquely has kiwi flavour which I've never seen one on the market lately but I will keep it aside for my upcoming review on this product. Stay tuned!
- Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum - This serum rocks my socks! ....well, it rock my brows tho :P I do have less hair on my eyebrows which needed more hair whereby I always used eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows but with this, I don't need to apply my eyebrows harshly like before and it lengths and curls naturally on my lashes too! Double combo! :)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - I've received this as a travel size from the event and it caught my eye which this product is in powder exfoliant and amazingly, I just put few drops of water and it gently scrub it on my face and I felt so smooth and velvety on my skin! Recommend for all of you! ♥
- Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover - Pretty much I've finally found a GOOD eye makeup remover because this thing totally rocks!! Firstly, it doesn't stings my eyes! Which Biore did excellent in removing but once it goes into your eyeballs - yes, it feels like needle just poked in! >.< I will be buying the full size product soon! I got it from Vanity Trove.
- Soap Artisan Natural Lip Balm - I can't compliment enough that this lip balm does serious work on my lips. From dry and chapped to moisturizing and kissable lips :P Firstly, it's natural which I loveee and secondly, it smells like butter cupcake!! :D I guess this is the replacement of Vaseline because Vaseline has a weird explainable smell :x Gotten it from Vanity Trove June 2013! June's box is amazing!!
- Nature's Lab Antioxidant Body Scrub - I've been using this baby twice per week! I love the consistency of the body scrub (soap?) which is pretty thick and it does pretty good on my skin, smooth skin right after my shower! Damn I'm hooked on exfoliant stuff now! >.<
Here's my favourite videos on the month of July! :D
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
Pharrell is my current favourite singer!! Pretty much I'm loving all of his collaborated songs! ♥♥
- Sean Fournier - Broken Stereo
All thanks to Arden Rose from Youtube! xx
That's all for my June Favouites! Hope you enjoyed it & comment down below if you love any products / songs like I do :P
Lastly, here's a song by minions ; it's been much heating up = all about BANANAANANA AND POTATOOO :p