Hello lovelies! Time files sooooo fast with a glimpse of an eye! Gawd why you so fast?! >,<
So it's time for monthly favourites aka must haves!! :D
This month must-haves are all on skincares, because.....I don't have time to shop due to my finals. >.<
- Biore UV Aqua Rich BB Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ - I got this mini sample last month and remember the previous April Favourites that I love Biore sunscreen ? Of course, I was expecting the same result as this BB cream and it does! I'm loving this BB cream! Not oily and it gives medium coverage. Plus, it's SPF 50! :D
- Aupres Aqua Active Sleeping Mask & Aupres Ultimate White Extra Intensive Spot Serum - I've gotten this serum and mask from MIVVA May Edition and I was attracted with the word "sleeping mask" because it's easy to apply and what I love about this mask is gives my face so supple and smooth complexion after washing them off the next day.
- Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist - I love the citrus-cy smell of this body mist and honestly, this mist helps me sleep a lot better during the night! I'm pretty sure this thing are the most favourite product for all beauty bloggers who subscribed / sponsored by Bag Of Love on April Edition! :)
- Avene Thermal Spring Water - When I got this product from MIVVA May Edition I was soo excited to try on because this product is most raved by many people and beauty bloggers too! :D I'm so curious to try! Once I tried it, I freaking love it! I felt so refreshed after spraying on my face as a toner and this product is suitable for sensitive skin too!
- Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Skin-Softening Body Cleanser - This product supposedly should be on last month's favourites but I have forgotten about it and so, I will just put it as this month's favs! What I love about this body cleanser is that it smells sooooooo good with super nice citrus-cy smell (grapefruit) after I stepped out of the shower and this cleanser lathers pretty much foamy with just a few drops of water! I'm not sure if I'm gonna purchase them, if I have the $$ then I will :)
Since I keep blabbering about products and I wanted to add-on some of my monthly addiction on music and other miscellaneous! :D
May Favourite Musics:
- Imagine Dragons - Demon
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky ft. Pharrell Williams
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
I love watching Youtube and here's my recent hook! ♥
That's all of my monthly favourites!
Do comment down below if you have used any of these products or loving listening those songs like I do! :D