Hello lovelies! Today I'm planning to do another unzipping (instead of unboxing), because this beauty bag has not been review yet, since it's month of May already. >.>
Here we go! :)
Unzipping in picture movement! :D
Here's the overall view :3
*Teddy bear is for only illustration purposes*
Let's start from the Bag of Love card!
#1 Definite Contour Brush, Full Size : RM88 [Back by Popular demand!]
Okay, this time I don't want to copy and paste the words from the card (it's obvious enough to see it on the pic above). Honestly, I'm a sucker when comes to collecting brushes and also because I think brushes are worth more than the beauty bag itself and what I'm concern is that the brush has a funny smell - not very pleasant smell.
#2 Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA++, 30ml : RM120
Yay! Another Nuxe product to try! Nuxe is something new to me and I heard Nuxe was a good product for skincare especially their multi usage dry oil (Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse)
This sample size is pretty good decent for me to try!
#3 Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturizing Cream, 50ml - RM271
I'm pretty sure, if you have heard about Decleor and just to clear this up - Decleor is an expensive product but for this sample size is considered as pretty good enough. Even my aunt is using Decleor >.> She said this brand is good for her dry skin.
#4 The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist, 100ml : RM59
Ever since I've gotten this beauty bag, I'm always using this to squirt some before I go to bed and it smells so citrus-cy! It really soothes my nose especially I have nose blocking problems and I'm pretty sure it helps for people who can't sleep really well.
#5 Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo / Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo / Phytocitrus Restructing Shampoo, 200ml : RM88
I've gotten the hydrating shampoo and I love the packaging of it because it's really durable and I'm not sure if it is made of aluminium or some steel. But the shampoo really smells like COCONUT! Yes, I just said that. Coconut! But seriously, that smells really good! I'm smelling it right now. *sniff*
#6 Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion, 170ml : RM62.80
As all of you know Burt's Bee is well-known globally and I don't have elaborate anymore because this brand is popular for it's lotion!
Finally, I got a voucher from Decleor to try their Signature Aromaplasty Facial @ RM98 - I heard some of the bloggers said it was really worth to try! Even Mimi recommend us to try! (Mimi is the founder of Bag of Love)
What do I think of this month's Bag Of Love?
- Overall, I love it! I love the simplicity of the bag and their theme of "Earth Month" is pretty good to promote eco-friendly which means she concerns about the environment! :)
- So far no sample sachets and yes please, no sample sachets! Mimi did mentioned that she won't insert any sample sachets in any beauty bags in the future.
- My favourite product from Bag Of Love: Definite Contour Brush & Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist
- I hope Bag Of Love would continuously include more brushes in other Bag Of Love, because the main attraction is the brush!
- I saw some reviews about this month's Bag Of Love lately and they did mentioned that too much makeup pouches wouldn't be a wise choice.
- My thoughts: I wouldn't mind if Bag of Love continuously doing the Bag concept as the beauty bag because I can just give out to my friends as a little gifts or to my siblings OR you wouldn't know if you need another makeup pouch when you have too much cosmetics laying around! :)
Thank you so much, Bag Of Love for providing me to review! :)
Do check out their updates on their Facebook
If you're interested, subscribe at http://www.bag-of-love.com/
Stay tuned for more updates and reviews! MIVVA May Edition will be up soon!
Disclaimer: This beauty box is provided by Bag of Love for review consideration. Everything was given a honest feedback.