Hello lovelies! Just waved April goodbye and Hello May! ♥
Time for my monthly favorites! ♥
- Shu Uemura 24k Gold Eyelash Curler - I'm so lucky to get this during Shu Uemura OB collection launch x Plusizekitten.com and I'm been loving it! Despite the curler is in gold but the effect on my lashes after curling is really nice!
- L'Occitane Creme Mains Hand Cream - I got this for FREE which perviously I have registered to their Facebook page and L'Occitane is popular for best hand creams but what I love is the scent of the hand cream and it is moisturizing too! Don't worry, still loving my old hand cream :P
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Sunscreen - I gotten this for FREE too which I'm always love to try new beauty products each time & once my sunscreen just finished and right away I tried this product and what I love about this sunscreen is - no greasy feeling on my face and it surprisingly moisturize my skin - with or without makeup!
- Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Colouring Eyebrow in 01 Yellow Brown - Even tho the colour is not suitable for the colour of my natural eyebrows and what I did was I applied a little amount of it just to make my eyebrows look neat and i use a spooly brush to even out my eyebrows :)
- Body Shop Wild Cherry Lip Butter - This little thing is sooooo cute which reminds me of those big butter lotions from Body Shop and what I love is the juicy cherry bubblegum scent that I loveeeee I keep applying them just to smell the scent hehe :P
- Maybellline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I've already knew about this product wayyyyy before Malaysia launch this product and I have been eye-ing for this for almost a year but it was sold in USA and once the product is out - straight away, I went to the Watsons just to purchase one! The cream eye shadow is very pigmented and it's now my quick eye shadow when I'm on hurry! :)
That's all for my monthly favorites and do leave a comment if you have used any of them OR wanted to give it a try & stay tuned for more blog posts ♥