Hello lovelies!! It's already April and time for my monthly favorites!
Pardon me if most of the products are in sample deluxe sizes but they are seriously my favorite for March!
- Murad Energizing Pomergrante Cleanser - What I love about this product is, it pumps out super foamy cleanser with a nice scent of pomergrante! Plus, I have oily combination skin which this product didn't give me any problems. Been loving it! Hopefully I can win the full size product from Bag of Love while they are doing a giveaway. :P
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - I didn't really know about this product until a British you tuber, named Rhiannon from Fashion Rocks My Socks mentioned this product and it sounded really promising. Until one day, I was walking around Watsons until I saw this product laying on the clearance section and so, I brought them. Unbelievably, it really scrubs out the dirt and dead skin from my face! Amazing! :D
- NYX Roll On Shimmer - I got this as a Xmas present from my best friend during swapping presents and what I love about this products is - easy to apply with a roll applicator, and it can be used on your eyes, body and your face! It's now my instant eyeshadow applicator! :D
- M.A.C Strobe Cream Hydratant Luminex - A makeup base that I got from as a sample and the cream really hydrating and wouldn't create my skin dry or oily! :)
- Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream - I'm pretty sure you know that I'm keep raving about this product on Facebook that I gives mild coverage that covers most of my imperfections (not entirely full coverage, but that's okay) and brightens your skin too! A must to wear before going out!
That's all for my monthly favorites and leave a comment if you have used any one of them & stay tuned for more blog posts! :)