Hello lovelies!! It's time for monthly favorites! Sorry for being a lil late, I should have updated this blog post before March but hey, better than nothing right? :)
Here's are my favorites of February 2013!
For this month, wouldn't be as much as last month because I have revealed most of the products that I have been using for many years, so yeah. :)
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - I was introduced by my cousin because she have been amid user for quite some time and so, I tried it and I have seen less dark spots, less acne scars on my forehead and so been loving it. :D
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - Been introduced by my cousin too and I have seen less dark eye circles once I applied them every night and of course, sleeping early would give better results!
- Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment - I always having acne problems on my forehead especially popping out, once in a month (if you know what I mean) and I was also introduced by my cousin and I brought it eventho is over my budget but once, I tried them - I can see results less than a week! Worth my money!
- Za Killer Volume Mascara - Loving this mascara once been introduced by Za cosmetics and the volume and the length of my lashes once I applied, was a killer!! Review on here.
- Di Palomo Tuscan Rose hand and body lotion - I got this hand lotion from Vanity Trove's Feb beauty box and I have fall in love with the scent is so delicate and floral and I feel soft and nourished after applying it. I have been using it non-stop from that day on!
Nail of the month - with combination of my two favorite nail polishes!
- Bloop nail polish in H201 - Loving the sparkle dark purple with full of glitter on the bottle and once applied them, it looks like there's galaxy effect! And it's only RM7 @ Factory Outlet Store!
- Max Factor Limited Edition Nailfinity in Boji - I got this nail polish from Feb's The Lilac Box and the colour itself is pretty neutral and muddy and also with a hint of purple, great coating with few swipes.
That's all for my monthly favorites and stay tuned for more blog posts!!