Hello lovelies! I was planning to do a monthly favorites of what I'm currently using it right now which I love it so much! I will be doing it on both sides with is skincare, makeup and nail polish of the month! Ps: I didn't knew that it's already in the month of December, time files so fasttt! >.<
My November Skincare Favorites!
- Biore Cleansing Oil - works perfectly for removing my eye makeup especially eyeliners!
- Sampar Skin Quenching Mist - hydrates my skin and it smells like rose! Soo good!
- White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser - it exfoliates to my skin and brighten my skin! :D
- Clinelle Blemish Clear - works for my acnes!
- L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum - strengthen and grew with longer lashes! Review here
- Sampar Glamour Shot Yeux - helps me to lightens up my dark circles eventho I always sleep like super late lol
My November Makeup Favorites! - basically I will be showing you makeup products that I usually put on my face! :D
- Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Power Cover-up in Champagne - the best power foundation which gives me the flawless look!
- Benefit Porefessional in Travel Size - Good for coverage! Applied it before foundation! Love it.
- DiorSnow SPF50 BB Creme in Travel Size - I love how the foundation works for my skin, gives me instant flawless and brightens my skin too!
- Topshop Cream Blush in High Five - I love the colour which gives me a instant blush on my cheeks and it's easy to apply by my fingers!
- Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - I love the nude pink colour which not only look good for me but also gives moisture to my lips!
- Silkygirl Precision Sharp Eyeliner Pen - The only liquid liner that I love it, the tip of the pen which I can draw anything on my eyes! Review Here
- M.A.C Concealer in NW25 - covers up my dark circles fully by applying few dots!
- Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper and Highlighter - Easy to apply on and gives a duo application which only needs 2 steps for instant beautiful eyebrows! It's easy and quick!
- Urban Decay EyeShadow Primer Potion - Works the best for eye primer! Everyone is currently talking about it!
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Mascara - Gives me doll eye look and also longer and fuller lashes!
As for my November Favorite Nail Polish is China Glaze in Evening Seduction. It really looks good for this season and the color itself makes my skin more fairer :P
That's all for this monthly favorites!
Notice: If any bloggers who wants to try their favorites post, do tell me I would like to see what are your skincare, makeup and nail polish favorite! :D You can blog, tweet or instagram me too!
Comment on the blog post below!! Kindly appreciated! :D